There are several different types of cases that are best dealt with by having a family lawyer. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Dissolution - Parties come to a mutual agreement of terms.
- Contested Divorce – The parties can not agree and litigation may be required
- This is a very difficult area. Each parent or guardian may feel that they are the best guardian for the child. The courts will have to decide the best custody situation for the child.
- This occurs in a divorce or other domestic separation.
- If you are getting a divorce and you own a business that you need to protect, you need to work it out in the divorce settlement.
Parenting Plan Modification
- If there are children in the family. A family plan must be established.
- Ohio laws are can be complex when it comes to relocating a child.You need to speak with an experienced family lawyer before making a move.
- If paternity is in question, an experienced lawyer is crucial to assist you in your paternity case.
Domestic Partner Dissolution
- Ending a domestic partnership is just like getting a divorce. Depending on the length and the type of relationship, divorce rules may apply.
This area of law includes but is not limited to:
- It is imperative to keep juvenile situations taken care of so they do not interfere with a person's life as a young adult.
- We are available almost any time. We regularly check our voice mail and can return your emergency calls in a timely manner.
- This is a scary thought for the accused as well as the family members. Investigation into the case by a caring, knowledgeable attorney is crucial to the outcome.
- Depending on the size and complexity of the estate, this can be quick or it can take time to get things finished; often there are emotions and lots of family members involved. Having an attorney with up-to-date information of tax-related matters is important.
- When beginning or ending a corporation, it is vital to keep one's self protected from the separate entity of the business.
If you have any questions about any of the above subjects or any other area of law not listed here, please call us at: 419-738-3217 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to answer all of your questions to get you to the best resolution possible.